Arrange your free advanced vision correction evaluation today at the YEC. We will guide you in determining the best procedure based on your age and prescription.
Before we can recommend an advanced vision correction procedure that’s right for you, the vision experts at Yaldo Eye Center will perform a free evaluation to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for LASIK. The consultation takes about an hour. During that time we will take precise measurements of your eyes as well as test your vision with the basic eye chart.
General LASIK guidelines:
- You must be over 18-years-old
- You must not have had any significant change in your vision for at least one year
- Any chronic eye disorders such as glaucoma must first be stabilized
- Your prescription can be no more than 14 diopters of myopia or within 6 diopters of hyperopia or astigmatism
- You must not be pregnant or nursing
- Any chronic illness or disease such as arthritis must be stabilized
Our board-certified ophthalmologists will review the results of your evaluation with you and help guide you in determining the advanced vision correction procedure that’s best suited to you, your age, your lifestyle and your prescription.