Dr. Dutt is a board-certified ophthalmologist with more than a decade of refractive surgery experience.
After graduating magna cum laude from Kent State University in 1981, Dr. Dutt proceeded to the prestigious Case Western Reserve Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, where she received her medical degree in 1985. She then completed an internship at The Cleveland Clinic and residencies at University Hospital of Cleveland and UTMB in Texas. She received her board certification while completing two fellowships: Glaucoma at Cornell and Cornea and Refractive Surgery at Tulane Medical Center.
In 1993, Dr Dutt was appointed as faculty at St Francis Medical Center — a position she still holds — where she teaches residents. She has experience with thousands of glaucoma and refractive vision correction procedures and has presented at numerous conferences on glaucoma and cornea. She also has published numerous papers related to her areas of specialty.
Dr. Dutt stays ahead of the most advanced laser technologies and surgical techniques and is committed to providing the highest quality care and best vision results for every Yaldo Eye Center patient.
Professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Areas of Specialization and Innovation:
- Lasik surgery using four of the most advanced lasers with custom Wave Front technology
- Refractive surgery using the latest Wave Front analysis for laser platforms
- Corneal transplantation
- Glaucoma treatment
- Cataract surgery using multifocal lens implants
- Clear-corneal cataract surgery for faster recovery time and fewer post-operative restrictions
- Certified in custom and hyperopic custom Lasik
- Presented at numerous conferences on glaucoma and corneal disease
- Published numerous papers related to areas of specialization