What would be a suggestion for a surgical procedure? ICL or LASIK?

April 21, 2015


I am 60 yrs. old, having pupils so large they let in too much light.The daily light from the sun makes my eyes water and sting. From a headlight it is also kind of “blinding”. I am also very farsighted(?).


If you are extremely farsighted, you might want to consider a procedure called Refractive Lens Exchange.  This procedure is similar to cataract surgery, where the natural lens inside the eye is removed and replaced with an artificial lens implant.  Advanced lens implant styles now available offer patients the ability to see both near and far without glasses.  A side benefit is that by having your lens removed, you will not develop cataracts as you get older.

Posted in Uncategorized by wp-admin
Call Now ButtonCall Us Now!